Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher - Fulltime
Paygrade: Up to Mainscale 6
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 09/06/2019 (Shortlisting Monday 10/06/2019)
Interview Date: Friday 14/06/2019
Apply: Download application form and send a copy to school by Midnight on the closing date.
For September 2019, the Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, creative and inspirational teacher to join our school team. Initially, this will be to teach an upper Key Stage 2 class. We are seeking to recruit a teacher with enthusiasm and commitment.
We are looking to appoint someone who has:
- Outstanding Key Stage 2 class teaching skills
- The ability to engage and work closely with parents and carers
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to teamwork and with high expecations of themselves and others
- An ability to lead the school in a curriculum area to be agreed with the head (except for applicants undertaking NQT year)
Visits from applicants are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office.